April 12, 2010

AMOM: days swiftly come and go, i'm dreaming of her

This post is coming a day late so please excuse me. My excuse? I simply completely forgot last night. Haha :)


A Month of Music Day 5. Today I will be posting A Song That Reminds You of Someone. This will be a hard pick because there's about a million songs that I'd like to post that remind me of the people I love. However, I will go with:

a song that reminds you of someone.



The All-American Rejects - Swing, Swing


This song reminds me of the best friends I ever had, Gaby and Diana. We had this stupid little choreography to it and we always tried singing it all together - everyone would sing just one word, then the next one would sing the next word and so on.. man, that's harder than you think! Try it!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH, I LITERALLY ALMOST PICKED THIS AS MY SONG THAT REMINDS ME OF SOMEONE.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete