March 18, 2010

can you swear to me that you'll always be this way?

Hello lovelies. I feel like I need to restyle my blog. I like the greys and pinks together but it seems too dark and unfriendly somehow. I will come up with something good maybe this weekend. Let's see! 

As I said I went to that party the law society was organizing. It was pretty cool because as a part of them I got in free and I also got free drinks. It was a lot of fun hanging out with all the others and getting to know them a bit better. I had no idea which high heels I should wear so I ended up wearing some that I didn't feel absolutely comfortable in. By 3am my friend and I agreed that our feet hurt too much to party. The music was good - very mixed: songs from the 80s, RnB, pop, everything. It was a good night! :)



dress - Forever 21, bag - H&M, watch - my grandma's 

I went to Linz on Tuesday to watch some hockey. We are currently leading the best-of-seven series 3:1 (semi-finals!) so with another game tomorrow we might be able to get right into the finale already. Woo. Wish us luck! 

x laura

10 comments:

  1. don't you just love forever 21? i also re-vamped my blog a while back and i think the lighter colors work better.

    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics!
    thanks for your comment (sorry for the horribly slow reply !)

    yellowscarff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your sweet comment (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. i actually realy like the layout and the fonts and colours. its dark and edgy in a fashionable way. btw your dress is super cute.
    xoxo
    mina
    www.faboulista.com

    ReplyDelete