February 17, 2010

it starts in my toes, makes me crinkle my nose

I went to an African restaurant slash nargileh place called Sagya with one of my best friends Juni. We always have the best time together and do what girls do - chat, gossip and have some wine. The reason I love Sagya is because of their chill-out lounge. It is full of African paintings and comfortable seating arrangements. Our waitress was really nice, too - we had two nagrilehs and she only charged us one! We had a great night and I can't wait to go again! :)

One of the beanbags in the lounge. Wonderful pattern, isn't it?

An interesting little candle on our table.

Juni and I <3 her!

...and voila, this is my outfit. Only from the back because I didn't take any pictures at home. My new golden skirt, which was 7,60 Euros! 

Juni and I were both wearing big rings. Then we realized the butterfly must fly and sit down on my flower obviously. Haha.

Nargileh number one.

Passion fruit and mango spritzers, by the way! I don't know any other place that has those.

Juni's top. Isn't it amazing? She always looks great.

We decided to get a little "dinner" which was more like a snack. These are hot African coconut balls in a cold mango sauce. Soooo yummy! Notice how they put the name of the restaurant on the plate.

on me: top - H&M, skirt - Peacock's, ring - Accessorize
on Juni: top - H&M

I had a wonderful time. Can't wait to go again! 

10 comments:

  1. great post, i loved the bean bag chair and the delicious looking food!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! That bean bag chair is amazing! And I love the little details in your outfit :)

    Don't forget to enter to win a tankini of your choice!

    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sweet we should def do something in vienna then! i'm near burgg stadhalle station :) email me and we can figure something out - shimmyshimmmy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha :)

    i love the way you take photos ;)
    Nice. I'll follow you.
    watch my site, and if you like it, I'm so glad if you follow too.

    xoxo. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat laatste gerecht met kokosnoot zit er echt verrukkelijk uit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your pictures and the big rigs are awsome. I'M following you now. Visit my site and follow me too if you like.

    www.overdivity-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your rings, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete